Yachtporter Ltd - Terms and Conditions of Service
- These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") set forth the legally binding terms for your use of the services and website operated by Yachtporter Ltd ("Company", "We", "Our"). By accessing or using our services, you are accepting this Agreement and you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement.
Registration and Account Security
- Users may be required to register with the Company to access certain services. During registration, users must provide certain personal information, including but not limited to their name, company name, email address, and a password.
- It is a condition of your use of the services that all the information you provide is correct, current, and complete.
- Should users wish to terminate their account, they must submit a formal request to the Company.
Financial Transactions and Payments
- All financial transactions on the Company’s platform shall be processed through Stripe. The Company does not store or manage any credit card information.
- Refunds for returned products shall only be issued if the products are returned in pristine condition, with postage costs being non-refundable.
- The subscription model of the Company provides a complimentary 90-day trial. Post this duration, subscribers will be billed at a rate of 20 euros per month until the termination of said subscription.
Privacy and Data Management
- Personal data collected by the Company will be stored on secure servers located within a certified data centre.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to share this data with third-party entities for business purposes, in compliance with applicable data protection regulations.
Restrictions and User Responsibilities
- Any attempt to reverse engineer, reprogram, or manipulate the devices' NFCs or to use the devices in conjunction with any software other than the official Yachtporter app is strictly prohibited.
- Users are solely responsible for the protection of passwords procured from the Company's devices. The Company shall bear no liability for any unauthorized use or breach.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be held responsible for damages resulting from the devices sliding off surfaces, especially in volatile environments such as boats.
- While the Company endeavors to ensure the accuracy and reliability of its services, it does not guarantee that the services will be free from defects or that the services and infrastructure that makes it available are free from viruses and other harmful components.
- Users can terminate their subscription with the Company by providing a notice of 30 days. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to terminate user accounts or suspend services at its sole discretion.
Modifications to Agreement
- The Company reserves the right to revise and amend this Agreement from time to time. Users will be informed of any significant changes and continued use of the Company's services post such changes will be considered as acceptance.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter or formation are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. However, if you are accessing or using our services from outside the United Kingdom, local laws may apply to certain aspects of your use. By using our services, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom, which means that you may bring a claim to enforce your consumer protection rights in connection with these Terms of Service in the UK or in the EU country in which you live.